i360 is the leading data and technology provider for the pro-free market political and advocacy community, supporting organizations that promote free enterprise and smaller government. i360 is seeking multiple Database Developers to join its data operations team. The ideal candidates will have strong understanding of database concepts, excellent logical skills and the capability to learn and implement solutions in a fast paced environment. Candidates with all skill levels who meet the qualifications below are encouraged to apply. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting on the leading edge of politics, technology, and business and they are seeking team members who are as excited about their cause as they are about building the next generation of political technology.
They provide comprehensive and competitive benefits plans including Medical & Dental plans, Life Insurance, Dependent Care, 401K with match, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Architect, implement, automate and maintain large scale enterprise data ETL solutions.
- Write complex SQL queries to help debug, optimize or modify existing processes.
- Work with other teams to determine data requirements, and come up with efficient solutions that integrate well with existing processes.
- Perform code review and QC data imported by various processes.
- Investigate, analyze, correct and document reported data defects.
- Create and maintain technical specification documentation.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- Strong understanding of relational database architecture concepts and experience with relational database programming required
- Experience with large data sets (in millions of rows) is a plus
- Experience with big data technology (NoSQL, NewSQL) is a major plus
- Experience with dimensional modeling is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, and able to self-learn in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
Please apply by submitting an application with a resume and cover letter.