i360 is the leading data and technology provider for the pro-free market political and advocacy community, supporting organizations that promote free enterprise and smaller government. i360 is seeking a Database Developer to join its data operations team. The ideal candidate will have strong understanding of database concepts, excellent logical skills and the capability to learn and implement solutions in a fast paced environment. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting on the leading edge of politics, technology, and business and we are seeking team members who are as excited about our cause as they are about building the next generation of political technology.
We provide comprehensive and competitive benefit plans including Medical & Dental plans, Life Insurance, 401K with match, Paid Vacation and Holidays. Location: Alexandria, Virginia
- Develop ETL solutions to import data from files in various formats into a standardized OLTP database
- Write complex SQL queries using joins and conditional SQL logic
- Create reports using reporting tools
- Help team members with query debugging and query optimization
- Perform code review and QC data imported by various processes
- Investigate, analyze, document and correct reported data defects
- Create and maintain technical specification documentation
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong understanding of relational database architecture concepts
- Experience with relational database programming
- Excellent problem-solving skills and technological fluency
- Ability to self-learn in a fast paced environment
- Excellent team player
- Interest in advancing free market or fiscally conservative principles is preferred
Please apply by submitting an application, including a resume, cover letter, and list of references.
If you are interested in finding out more about i360 before submitting your application, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.